Products referenced in the above terms and conditions documents also have their own user guides, which you can access by clicking on the links below. ?
User Guides for products covered by these Terms and Conditions
|Parcel products||Marketing, publishing and
|International products||Other products
|Royal Mail parcels user guide (pdf, 2.23 MB)||
International Tracked Returns (pdf, 2.75 MB)
Response Services (pdf, 1.23 MB)
Products not covered by the Royal Mail general terms and conditions
The products listed below are not covered by the Royal Mail general terms and conditions. You can click on each link to learn more about that product.
Changes from 1 April 2020 (for Door to Door)
The Door to Door Terms and Conditions consist of:?
We have revised our Terms and Conditions to make them simpler to understand and reorganised the location of some sections to better reflect the layout of other Royal Mail product documents:
- Our Cancellation Charges can now be found in our Rate Card
- Our Repackaging (previously known as “Rework”) Policy and Fees can also be found in the Rate Card – the fees from 1st April 2020 our rates will be ￡75 for the first hour, and ￡50 for each subsequent hour
- Our User Guide provides improved explanations of how Door to Door works and how to prepare contracts for handover, along with a checklist for new and existing customers to follow
- Updated schedules relating to our Boundary Match, Collection and Handover, and Heavyweight item services, and to our discretionary Late Booking offer
- Updated wording regarding customers’ and agents’ responsibilities when booking contracts, to:??
??Book under the correct category item code
??Book only items of a single weight and for a single brand
??Provide a sample item for review
??If an agent, state the identity of the client/brand they are booking on behalf of
The revised Standard Terms and Conditions document, the User Guide and the Rate Card will take effect on 1st April 2020.